Repo Grep Check: Today we launched our newest check type! With Repo Grep, we're making it easier to search your codebase at scale. Find and fix security issues, boost code health, and more. All OpsLevel accounts can use it now. Get a sneak peak of how it works here.
Search v2: In case it wasn’t clear, we think search is seriously important! That’s why we just migrated our in-app search to Elastic and upgraded our search results page. More updates coming to search soon 👀
Deploys across Services: All your deploy events, for all your services, organized in one UI. Now featuring an improved drill down from the global view straight to the per-service Deploys graph, thanks to outstanding feedback from our customers–please keep it coming!
A cornucopia of fresh integrations: Error tracking, code quality, vulnerability scanning, observability alerts, oh my! View all our integrations here.
- Prisma Cloud
- JFrog Xray
- New Relic
- Sumo Logic
- Tags on Teams: Tags, but for Teams! Easily add more custom metadata to your catalog. Verify these tags via the Service Ownership check.
- Service Creation Updates: All OpsLevel accounts can now use Service Creation! If you need multiple GitHub or GitLab integrations for narrowly scoping write access, permission can be configured per integration within your OpsLevel account–talk to us on Slack!
- In-app Integration page improvements: Search integrations! Category filters! Fun animations! (go check it out 😎). More integrations means improving the organization and discoverability on these important admin screens.
- Filtered Rubric views: Focus! Review your entire Service Maturity rubric, scoped to only show checks for your selected filter.
- Check Type info: Context! Every check on every service’s Maturity Report now has a short explainer about how that check type works. Click the question mark!
- GitLab Permissions Transparency: Installed Gitlab integrations now show you what repositories OpsLevel cannot access due to Group Access Level restrictions.
- Installed integrations now show you which OpsLevel user installed them.
- Deep Links:
- Drill down from a campaign directly to the corresponding failing check for an individual service. Click the red X to try it out!
- Jump from a standard check report to the corresponding failing check on a service’s maturity report. Click the red X to try it out!