Service Creation: Service Ownership is easier when you build new services the right way from the get-go. See how we do it, and learn how Service Creation is a win for developers, platform engineers, and engineer leaders–HERE
Azure DevOps Git: Service Ownership is a rectangle, and Code Ownership is a square… if you know what I mean. So helping more organizations connect the code repos to their Service Ownership platform is a no-brainer. Learn more here.
SCIM: Skimming this email because you need to get back to manually provisioning user access? Not if you use OpsLevel + SCIM.
Grype: No gripes about this one; open-source vulnerability scanning can be very user-friendly with OpsLevel as your front end (our own Platform team said so). Learn more here.
Aqua Security: Learning to shift left? We've got you covered.
Integrations Page: The integrations are piling up around here, so we got organized and gave them all a new home on our marketing site.
- Service Property Check for Notes: more tools to ensure each service in your catalog has all the relevant metadata.
- Dependency Graph nodes now include the last deploy date: does what it says on the tin! Easily spot stale services when reviewing your architecture diagram
- Datadog synthetic monitors as alert sources: integrate your proactive uptime checks with your service catalog.
- New mutation available in GraphQL API: bulk update repositories
- The User List page now supports search, sort, & filter operations, plus:
- Users can now be in a deactivated state; they cannot access OpsLevel but no data is deleted
- The user object can now support multiple email addresses. Very useful for developers who’s GitHub or GitLab accounts are linked to different emails. Now their OpsLevel user profile will be associated with all their deploys!
- Character count and warning banner when a custom event check result message is approaching truncation.
That's all for now. Talk to you again on November 30th!